Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July

We got all dressed up for the 4th. These were taken in the backyard.


We went on a bike ride around the airport to the lodge. I have never seen so many people on the bike paths. It was great. So many families enjoying the beautiful day!


We went to the lodge so the boys could make their tee time for tomorrow.....................................

I was taking a picture of the kids and a nice lady asked if we would like her to take a picture of all of us. I handed her my camera and she said she had one just like it. But then she couldn't figure out how to use it. It was pretty funny, but we did get this shot. I think this is the only one of all of us.




This is at the Fire Station on the way back to our house. I love it!
We got home from the bike ride and the boys went into town to hit baseballs and pick up the bat that Austin had left at the fieldhouse. Girls watched a movie...Boys got back and we packed up the car to head into Bend for the fireworks as fireworks aren't allowed in Sunriver because of all the trees.


We went to a high school that we always go to and played baseball and shot water balloons. We really missed our friends, the Winn's, who have been pretty much every year we have. It was different without them....Boohoo!!!
Olivia smashing a home run!!! J/K.













Everyone had hit but Austin when the sprinklers came on. We waited awhile, but they did not turn off. Poor Austin! Here is a pic of almost all the kids that were there..
The pyromaniacs!


The fireworks started at 10:00 and were done by 10:30. We
came home and I can't even remember. All I know right now is that we have been going to bed at about midnight every night and I am soooooo tired. I am too old for this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment