Saturday, May 1, 2010

NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY...CHALLENGE #1 SUMMER

Hi everyone...Today is National Scrapbook Day and I thought I would post some challenges.. We will award 1 prize for every challenge. I will pick the winners on Monday afternoon. You have until Monday morning to post your project. You can either upload your project to your blog and post that blog on the comments or you could email me a photo of the project at scrappinismylife@gmail.com. Please make sure these are new projects and not ones you just had laying around. The first challenge will be........................

CHALLENGE #1..........Create a Summer themed project. This could be a card, layout or home design project. Be creative. I can't wait to see what you all come up with.......

Heather's

Mine

No comments:

Post a Comment