Friday, May 7, 2010

2 MORE DAYS

Hi everyone!

2 more days for you to participate in my challenges. You can do just 1 or all of them. I hope more people participate. I would hate to have to give ALL the prizes to my sister, Heather! Even though I love you, Heath! Come on girls, let's create!!!

Our monthly card club theme is "Baby" this month and wow they are so cute so far!!! Very talented friends I have!

This weekend I have basketball for Savannah and we are having a Mother's Day dinner Saturday night. I am making a Paula Dean Red Velvet Cake. If it turns out yummy I'll post the recipe. It looks fabulous. Then on Sunday we have church and then will be celebrating my niece's graduation from CBU (California Baptist University). She is so smart. She graduated in 3 years. Needless to say, I better get on the treadmill to work off all the delicious food I will be eating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment