Friday, February 3, 2012

January Card Club (Birthday)

 We are back on track for our card club. Our theme for this month is "Birthday".  We have some beautiful cards this month. I wish I could get better pictures. I took these with my phone and they just do not do the cards justice. I am so glad we did "Birthday" cards as I am all out from our last one.

This first one is done by me and I used "Wrap it up Cricut Cratridge" and "??" I forced myself to do a male birthday card. Those are just not as fun at all. I so wanted to put a bow and some bling :(

  
 This was done by me also.I had a stack of Kraft cardstock that I had bought a while ago. It turned out pretty but I realized that Krafy cardstock is like glitter paper in that it is really hard to get the adhesive to stick. My cards are already falling apart. Next time I'll have to use red tape.

 This one was done by Autumn. She and her hubby hand cut all the banners on these cards. Turned out really cute.


 This one was done by Carol. I love the bright colors and the pretty ribbon!



This one was done by Nicole. I love the colors. Black and white and pink go so well together!  Very elegant.







This one was done by Dalila....Love the pretty girly colors :) She used George.



This one was done by Barbara. I love the cute mice :)

Next month our theme is "Blank"

No comments:

Post a Comment